We are a team of nail care professionals with high training, aspiring to make your experience at Universal Nails a satisfying one. At our salon, we follow the following policy for the mutual convenience of the customers and the salon.
* Please inform our staff if you have any medical problems or allergies that may affect your services.
* We do not provide refunds on services. However, we will try our best to address your issues with the services, if any.
* No refund will be issued on lost or stolen gift cards. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
* No loud phone calls or conversations are allowed inside the salon.
* We have the right to refuse or stop service for any person who is rude or comes with a bad attitude.
* You wull be fully responsible for your personal belongings buring your vist. You will have to pay compensation if you damage any of the salon products during the visit, such as beraking a nail polish.
* If you would like to leave tips (on a separate check or cash) please give it separately.
* If you are coming with kids, we request you to take care of them.
* Our prices are available on the menu. Please also confirm the prices with the nail techs before receiving the services.
* Please do not take any pictures or film in the salon without our consent.